Skip to main content

Evening at 5.15 pm






By out of college, my mind was completely disrupted. I mumbled something and walked through the street. Chennai city was busy with moving vehicles and wandering people.
 "Why are they moving here and there? Can't they sit somewhere and  do their work?"
 

My legs stopped there and sat down in that juice shop.

 "Anna ... 1 grape juice ..." I ordered.
 

Some chairs were there. I put my bag on a chair. And tried to see that Nelson Manikyam road. 
A North Indian Fast Food Dhabba was there. It is only open in the evening hours. A man who was preparing noodles (I'm not sure, looks like noodles) looked at me and smiled.
 "Poda Patti ............ .. !!!!!!!!!!"
 I said myself and changed my head towards the road again. 


multinational company Buses come and go. Some cutie guys were getting down. 

Suddenly a girl came was a dazzling look at me and crossed the street. 

"Oh my God !!! ... Happy people ... they have a nice job. Look at me guys, I'm still  studying .. 
Why are  you not looking at me?
 Am I not  looking nice? "

I opened my bag and checked my phone, that anybody is waiting to hear my voice or my message ...
 "Poor girl ... !!" The Lakshmi Devi (ie my wallpaper) smiled at me .. 
"Then what do I do?" 
Again I started my 'VAAYNOTTAM' on the road ...
 ha ha ha ...
 "Grape juice ... .. ungalkka?" Anna asked me. 
"Aaama ..." I said. 
I sent a sweet smile on him and began my duty.
 I was a regular customer of this shop. Not only me, living in this place majority. Juice costs are very less in comparison to other shops (10 rupee only is to get one and a half glass). That is the reason. 

After finishing it, I gave money and tried to cross the street.



Crossing the street is a very difficult process here.

 Bt I have an idea ..
 1) Show your right hand on it. 
2) Then cross like a politician on the street .. 
3) static in the traffic island for one second. 
4) Do the above steps 1 to 3 until you reach the other side.

 I moved so .. Ha ha ha ....

 "What an idea  setji ? It works ..."


 "Mallippoo .... Ammaa .. Mallippoo ..."
 A lady was selling jasmine flowers. 
"Enakku Vena Paatti ...", I said to her, moving across a small road ..
 I do not like to put these jasmine flowers.
 In morning time, we can see, Tamil girls go by wearing this flower. It's smell is so irritating in bus. .. 
 my mother used to force me to wear this during  marriage occasions .. Paavam njan ..! I dont have any other option .. 

A small Ganesha temple it was .. I put my head in front of him and said, "Hello frnd ... Do you know me? I am Minu .. staying here. And my native is kerala..Please care of me .. I  suffer a lot of stress now a days ... Bye bye, we shall see later bye .. "

I gave him a sweet smile and moved again. 
I looked at the watch. It was time 5:15pm.

 A Cute Girl, 2 or 3 years old was playing with a ball near to that gate. , I watched her plays beautifully, suddenly the ball bounced on the street and she came out.  a car was coming from the opposite side .. 

"Oh my God ... !!" 
I ran for a while and caught her in my hands ..
 The ball has broken through the car .. She started crying in my hands ..
 "Paappaa ... .en Chellam azhaathe ... !!, Vaave karayalle ..."

 I tried, Tamil and Malayalam .. But she was still the same ..

Her mother came and has taken  her from me. 

"Romba thanks ma .. I was talking over the phone ... At this time she came out .. You saved her. If you do not come, Paappa ... I can not think about it .... "

She held her baby close to heart and began to cry ... I saw  mother's love in her eyes... 

"Aunt ... I am Minu ..  stays in that hostel .. Every day I can see your Papa plays here. I like her very much. It is a pleasure for me to save her. Thanks and all you cannot say to me auntie .. ".
 She brought a plate full of Gulaab jamun to me. I smiled  and had 2 or 3.
 "Aunt, tell your good name please?"
 "Panimalar" she replied.
 "Well .. what is this naughty paappa name?" 
I took her in my arms .. "
Wow ... She smiles ... This is the first time;. A baby smiles at me .Whenever I caught a baby, he / she will start to cry ..."
 "Oh! It is great, her name is Anjali dear .." 
"Anjalipaappa .... En Chellam .... I'll give you another ball .." 
I played with her for a while and gave to Aunt ... 

"OK Aunt, we will see later. Now I have to go 
 to the hostel."

 "Seri Maa ...." I smiled back and walked towards the hostel ..

Comments

  1. minu... its an ultimate picturisation... kudos... thaan thakarthu.. sarikkum ishtapettu.. dey way u narrate ur internal thoughts made me laugh my soul out... adipoli... nirthaathe ezhuthikko... wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think that its a gud narration... just shared my thots 2 all... really happy to know that u lik it.... thanks lot...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ

"ഇന്നെന്റെ  ഈണം നീയായിരുന്നെങ്കിൽ  നിനയ്ക്കായ്‌ പാടാം ഈ ഞാൻ... "$$$ എന്ത് ഭംഗിയുള്ള വരികൾ... സ്വപ്നപരവശയായ കാമുകി കാമുകനോട് മന്ത്രിക്കുന്ന വചനങ്ങൾ ... പ്രണയം പോലെ മാന്ത്രികമായ വേറൊന്നു ഈ ജീവിതത്തിൽ ഉണ്ടോ.? എനിക്ക് സംശയം ആണ്.. "ഒരുനാൾ ഞാൻ കൊണ്ട് പോകും നിന്നെ അവിടേക്ക്... ആരും കാണാത്ത ആ മലയുടെ മുകളിൽ .. സായാഹ്ന സൂര്യന്റെ മനോഹാരിത നുകരാൻ .. ആ നനുത്ത കാറ്റിൽ നിന്റെ കയ്യും പിടിച്ചു എനിക്ക് ആ സന്ധ്യ ആസ്വദിക്കണം... " അവന്റെ വാക്കുകൾ അവളുടെ മൌനം കീറി മുറിച്ചു.. " ഭാഗ്യവതിയാണ് ഞാൻ.. എന്റെ സന്തോഷങ്ങൾ.. അതാണല്ലോ നിന്റെ സ്വപ്‌നങ്ങൾ..."

Plus Two...

എന്‍റെ +1 പഠന കാലത്തുണ്ടായ ഒരു കൊച്ചു സംഭവം പറയാം. അന്ന് ഞാന്‍ biology group ആയിരുന്നു . അറുപതോളം കുട്ടികള്‍ ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നു ക്ലാസ്സില്‍ .. ഞാനോ .. ഒരു പാവം തൊട്ടാവാടിയായ പൂച്ചക്കുട്ടി .. ഹൈ സ്കൂളില്‍ ഒന്നിച്ചു പഠിച്ച അനുവും jaisy ഉം ഒരേ ക്ലാസ്സില്‍.. ആദ്യത്തെ ദിവസം ചേട്ടന്മാരും ചേച്ചിമാരും മധുരം തന്നും ചന്ദനം ചാര്‍ത്തിയും ഞങ്ങളെ സ്വാഗതം ചെയ്തു .. ഒരു ചുവന്ന പൂക്കളോട് കൂടിയ മിഡിയും ടോപ്പുമിട്ട് അന്ന് ക്ലാസ്സില്‍ പോയത് ഇന്നും ഞാന്‍ ഓര്‍ക്കുന്നു .. സരസ്വതി സ്കൂളില്‍ (L.P.school) ഒന്നിച്ചു പഠിച്ച പലരും ആ ക്ലാസ്സില്‍ വന്നപ്പോള്‍ എന്തോ ഭയങ്കര സന്തോഷം തോന്നി എനിക്ക് …പിന്നെ പലരെയും പുതിയതായ് പരിചയപ്പെട്ടു .. ആണ്‍കുട്ടികളോട് അധികം മിണ്ടുന്ന ടൈപ്പ് ആയിരുന്നില്ല ഞാന്‍ അന്ന് .. അതുകൊണ്ട് തന്നെ എന്‍റെ സുഹൃത്തുക്കളെല്ലാം അധികവും പെണ്‍കുട്ടികള്‍ ആയിരുന്നു … അങ്ങനെ ഓരോ ദിവസവും കടന്നു പോയി .. ഞങ്ങളെ zoology പഠിപ്പിച്ചത് പ്രിന്‍സിപ്പല്‍ തന്നെ ആയിരുന്നു … ഒരു ഭയങ്കരന്‍ .. ദുഷ്ടന്‍ ..(if he reads my story,plz excuse me.. I

I dono....

Dono why you neglects me...! you gave evrything..! bt didin change my pain, without you..Its hurting...... the heart gets broken and sheds slightly.... will show the pain of heart from my blood... i think you lose your sight to see me... i'm the loser that i know..not you are...