Skip to main content

Lonely Moments....



                           I sit alone in this room .. the four pillars that keeps this room makes me feel that four people see me .. hey, it's just a imagination..dont think that I am crazy .. ha ha. . !! 
I know I'm not alone here. .i can feel that extra energy, Is that the presence of the Spirit, the feel roaming here and there and have the ability to force open the walls and doors ... they can observe our actions. , In child hood I read so many stories about ghosts .. someone told about the categories of good and bad spirits  .. if any good spirit is near me, I'll ask him / her, 
"Hello friend, please sit next to me, we can talk something .. I feel lonely here..." 
Hey .. I have a doubt .. how can they hear me when I speak to my mind .. no way .. bt I think some spirits has, the extra power also .. I have seen in some movies .. .. knows the meaning of human mindset .. 
"Sssshh .........." 
Someone calls me .... 
"Yes ... !!" a transparent energy or anything but it made me feel again. , , 
I turned back ... 
I. , .. I can .. I can see that ... 
Oh my God .. !! is it really? 
My heartbeat increased .. Tick tick tick .... !!! 
A beautiful girl looks like an angel come to me. , 
"Ammaa ... ..! Am I dream? 
No .. I was just sitting here .. "my inner spirit murmered .. 
She wore a white color dress, wearing a silver color star in her hair, holded a lighting rod, as of the wand .. her face was glowing like stars .. 
An angel came out of stars ... I thought .. 
Her lips began to speak .. I do not  heard that. coz  i was busy with enjoying the beauty of this angel  .. 
Also, she came closer to me and asked, 
"What are you doing?" 
This time I've heard that sweet voice .. 
I replied: "Nothing aah .. just sit here ..!" 
"Oh .... !!" She smiled and sat down opposite to me ... 
If I have a HB pencil in my hands, I tried to copy this beauty in my canvas. , 
"I know you .. and see u everyday in the same place, with views of the hills through the window ... thinking something, sometimes smiling and note in your diary... 
So nice to see u .. And I like you a lot ... so I came before you .., "

"Oho !! I like to be alone ..." I smiled .. 

"Oh! Why so? Don't you have friends?" 
"Yeah! I have .. But  different .. they will not agree with me . I have no one who really cares me and understand me .. Every time find I was alone .. fighting and adjusting with friends .. Now I like to spend with nature and in this room .. he is talking to me by his own language .. you know? .. Whenever I'm in this room, there is a warm welcome and nature hold me in her arms in the form of a breeze ... I like their love and company other than human beings ... if they speak power and mobility as people, then how it will be ... I just want to see her talking and movements. "
Angel smiled again ... 
"I can help you ..  :)" 
She prayed for a while and did something with her magic wand. 
"OH !! Is it magic !!" 
the wall across from me smiling .. :)  He also has two eyes, a nose and a lip ... the lips began to speak .. 
"Hello ... Dear ........." 
I fear little and sat near Angel .. 
"Haiii !!!!!" I said with trembling voice ... 
I just got on the hills look through the window .. Clouds move fastly by talking to each other .. and hills are asking something to it .. and the funny thing was flying sun, it has wings .. hehe 
"Wowwwww ...... !!!" 
"Hey Minu .. Can you hear me?" Another voice spread throughout the room .. 
"Hayyo !! Who's that?" I asked, to angels .. 
"It is the wind that embraces you every day ...", she said .. 
"OH !! Yes ... I can hear you ... :) .. Every day you are refreshing me with your hugs .. 
Many thanks ... "
"Also, I like you too my dear .." replied breeze ... 
"Angel kutty .. !! its so nice .. I feel so happy .... I have many friends now..yahoooooooo !!!!" 


"Are you coming with me?" she asked .. 

"Where?" 
"In my world ... :)" 
"You can not  suffer any more here .." 
"Yeah! I'm ready to come ..." 
"Then you can close your eyes and think about your favorite God .." 
I closed my eyes .. all my favorites came .. who will be the one? I can not choose one .. all are my favorites .. :) 
I felt so cool .. and some body called me ... 
"Open your eyes My dear !! .... " 
"Aaah !!" I slowly opened. I could not figure out where I stand .. everything was vague ... I thought my eyes away. 
"Dear .. Can't you see me ...?" 
"No, I can not." 
Suddenly someone nearby came to me and blessed on my forehead .. 
"Oh my God .. !!"



I saw him .. the one who stayed with me these days, one who plays with me, one who smiled at me in any problematic situations, the one who teases me for my rubbish things, the one who care so me much, the one who helps me in my work, one who encourages me for everything, the one who changed me for what I am. , , , 


"yeah !! ... He's the one, my God ... :)" 


He smiled ... :), the same smile, to me so often gifted ... :)




Comments

  1. Did God give u any varam.. Atleast a trial version... Something like to live real in dreams :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ

"ഇന്നെന്റെ  ഈണം നീയായിരുന്നെങ്കിൽ  നിനയ്ക്കായ്‌ പാടാം ഈ ഞാൻ... "$$$ എന്ത് ഭംഗിയുള്ള വരികൾ... സ്വപ്നപരവശയായ കാമുകി കാമുകനോട് മന്ത്രിക്കുന്ന വചനങ്ങൾ ... പ്രണയം പോലെ മാന്ത്രികമായ വേറൊന്നു ഈ ജീവിതത്തിൽ ഉണ്ടോ.? എനിക്ക് സംശയം ആണ്.. "ഒരുനാൾ ഞാൻ കൊണ്ട് പോകും നിന്നെ അവിടേക്ക്... ആരും കാണാത്ത ആ മലയുടെ മുകളിൽ .. സായാഹ്ന സൂര്യന്റെ മനോഹാരിത നുകരാൻ .. ആ നനുത്ത കാറ്റിൽ നിന്റെ കയ്യും പിടിച്ചു എനിക്ക് ആ സന്ധ്യ ആസ്വദിക്കണം... " അവന്റെ വാക്കുകൾ അവളുടെ മൌനം കീറി മുറിച്ചു.. " ഭാഗ്യവതിയാണ് ഞാൻ.. എന്റെ സന്തോഷങ്ങൾ.. അതാണല്ലോ നിന്റെ സ്വപ്‌നങ്ങൾ..."

I dono....

Dono why you neglects me...! you gave evrything..! bt didin change my pain, without you..Its hurting...... the heart gets broken and sheds slightly.... will show the pain of heart from my blood... i think you lose your sight to see me... i'm the loser that i know..not you are...

മൗനം…

                                                    ഒരു   മൗനത്തില്‍   നമുക്ക്    എന്തൊക്കെ  ഒളിപ്പിക്കാം … ഒരാളോട്  തോന്നുന്ന   സ്നേഹം , സഹതാപം , ദേഷ്യം , അങ്ങനെ  അങ്ങനെ  നമ്മുടെ  എല്ലാ  വികാരങ്ങളെയും  മെല്ലെ  നമുക്ക്  ആരുമറിയാതെ  സൂക്ഷിക്കാം ..                          മൗനം… അതൊരു  ചിഹ്നമാണ് .. ആ  മൗനത്തില്‍ അവള്‍   അല്ലെങ്കില്‍ അവന്‍  മനസ്സില്‍  തോന്നുന്ന  ആ  ഭാവത്തെ  ഒളിപ്പിക്കുന്നു ..  അവളിലെ  തോന്നലുകള്‍  അല്ലെങ്കില്‍  ചിന്തകളാണ്  അപ്പോള്‍  മനസ്സിലൂടെ  അലയടിക്കുക .. ആ  അലകളില്‍  ആടി  ഉലയുന്ന   മനസ്സ്   എന്ന അഗാതവും ആഴത്തില്‍  ഏറിയതുമായ ആ  മഹത്  മായ   ജീവിതത്തിലെ  സത്യവും  മിഥ്യയും  തിരിച്ചറിയാന്‍  ആവാതെ  കേഴുന്നു ..   അങ്ങനെ മനസ്സിന്റെ  വികാരങ്ങളെ അത്  അടിച്ചമര്‍ത്തുന്നു ..                          ഒരാളുടെ  മൗനം പലപ്പോഴും  നമ്മളെ  നല്ല   രീതിയിലും  , തെറ്റായ   രീതിയിലും  സ്വാധീനിക്കാറുണ്ട്.. അത്  ഒരു  ആകര്‍ഷണത്തിനും കാരണമാവാറുണ്ട്  . . .                           മൗനം...., മനുഷ്യന്റെ  ഒരു  വികാരം … അതില്‍  സന്തോഷം , സങ്കടം ,  . ദേഷ്യം , സ്നേഹം ,….. അങ്ങനെ